As we come to the end of our first full year in business we’re considering the year ahead.
In January, we’ll be switching to winter hours through March. These are similar to our original opening hours, with a few changes.
- Monday – Close
- Tuesday – 1:00pm to 9:00pm
- Wednesday – 1:00pm to 9:00pm
- Thursday – 1:00pm to 9:00pm
- Friday – 1:00pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday – Noon to 8:00pm
- Sunday – Noon to 5:00pm
As usual, we will stay open later if there are events going.
Organized Play and AL have grown much larger than we anticipated; there are frequently more players than open seats. The same is true of reservations for use of our tables for private games.
Beginning in 2018:
- Table Reservation fees will be $5 per person, to be paid by the person making the reservation. This fee will be then become store credit usable for anything in the store, but not for future reservations. This is a continuation of a policy we started a few months ago. If you want to reserve space for a long term campaign, we can work with you on fees and how they’re collected.
- For D&D, and other hosted games, there is a required $5 minimum purchase for players per session. This is something you may pay in advance to cover multiple sessions.
- For event hosts – for each event you host you will get 1 free session.
- You can also earn free sessions with in-store purchases. With a $25 purchase, you’ll get a card good for 6 play sessions. With every additional $25 in purchases, you’ll get an additional card. Full cards can be added to our monthly raffle for cool prizes.
Participants of game demos, Open Play events (like Tabletop Tuesdays and Commander Night), and events with a current entry fee will not be required to pay the fee. If there’s a game you are passionate about and want to host a demo or open play, contact us.
We also realized we need to have a Return/Exchange policy:
- Items may be returned if unopened and in like-new condition within 14 days for full refund with receipt.
- Items may be exchanged if unopened and in like-new condition within 30 days with receipt.
- Clearance items may not be returned, unless defective. These items will be marked with discount labels.
- Collectible products may not be returned. These include: Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Super, Yu Gi Oh!, Final Fantasy TCG, etc.
- Special order items may not be returned, unless defective.
- Snacks and Drinks may not be returned.