We buy and sell Magic singles during our normal business hours. If you’re interested in selling your collection, please contact us directly.
Ixalan pre-releases are as follows:
Friday September 22nd — Midnight
Saturday September 23rd — 11am and 5:30pm
Sunday September 24th — 10:30am and 12:30 2HG
Regularly scheduled Magic: the Gathering events
Thursdays – Commander/EDH @ 6pm Free
Fridays – We have 2 FNM events on Friday – M:tG Draft @ 7pm for $15 and an additional constructed event for $5 at 7pm. Check our event page to see which format is scheduled.
Sundays – Standard Showdown @ 2pm $5
- Buy 3 boosters for $20. Open them and make a deck of minimum 30 cards. Cards not in your main deck are your sideboard. You can change your main deck in between matches but changes must be recorded.
- Fill in the ‘Match Record Chart’ & ‘Deck Check List’.
- League matches can be played any day. You may play as many matches as you want, but only one match against the same player per day.
- Matches must be played at Rune & Board
- Matches are best out of one. One FREE mulligan per game (7 new cards).
- Players may buy one (1) booster to add to their card pool after three losses in the week AND on Wednesday after at least a week of play. (Add the new cards to your Deck Check List AND mark that you’ve purchased the weekly booster). “Weekly-boosters” don’t have to be bought on Wednesday.
- Remember to leave both papers at the store!
- Prizes based on most games played and win percentage (tie breaks determined by match points).
- Match Win = 3 points, Draw/Tie = 2 points, Loss = 1 points
Anyone can join the league at any given time during the 4 weeks by purchasing packs to catch up.
Minimum 8 players required for prize support.