Many of you have been asking about when we’ll start hosting events now that Phase 1 of reopening has begun. We know you’re excited to get back in for regular games and we are excited to have you come in for games. But, in an effort to maintain a safe, healthy environment, we will be taking it slow. Beginning Wednesday, June 3rd, we will be allowing private groups of 2-6 to reserve tables. To reserve a table, you can either call: 503-521-7610, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A $5 per player minimum purchase will be required.
To maintain a safe, healthy environment for everyone, the following rules must be obeyed:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before your game(s) begin. There are guides posted in each restroom that show proper hand washing techniques.
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently while gaming. If you can’t remember how long it has been since you last did so, it’s time to do it again.
- No outside food or drink whatsoever. In the past we have made exceptions, but now the only exception is a resealable water bottle for personal use.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing between gaming groups at all times. We will be arranging tables to allow for this.
- Face masks must be worn. If you don’t have a face mask, we can provide you with a disposable one.
- Clean up after yourself. Dispose of any trash or bottles and cans during and after your gaming session. We will sanitize the tables and chairs between groups.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, DO NOT COME IN.
In addition to these rules, it is also imperative that each person be fully aware of their surroundings and how close they are to others. If you are within 6 feet of someone who is not part of your private group, you will need to move. Because of traffic flow, this will require coordination and cooperation between groups.
If all goes well, we will consider expanding our temporary hours to allow for more reservations.
Please remember, we’re in this together, and only together can we maintain a safe, healthy environment for everyone.